lunes, 3 de enero de 2011

My crochet stitches sample book...

To start the year well, I decided to make a texture and crochet stitches sample book that constantly keep me inspired and facilitate the choice of the points I will use in my knits.
What do you think?


mi pequeño muestrario de puntos

muestras de texturas para nuevos tejidos

muestras de texturas para nuevos tejidos

muestras de texturas para nuevos tejidos

Do you know some cool crochet stitch? I need suggestions, please if you have an idea of a rich texture share with me :D

4 comentarios:

  1. a good idea!!! your blog inspires me. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oooh, thanks Toshiko...I'm building it...but it's hard to post daily...I'm trying... Thanks for visit my blog. If you want I can add a link to your shop, I just need a photo (160x160 px)...I like to share my favorites+ friends shops here :)
    Tell me if you are interested.

    ResponderEliminar