sábado, 6 de agosto de 2011

Emotive video about "Cacerolazo" in Chile. Please help me to spread the word.


Cacerolazo 4 agosto 2011 from Jonathan Bravo on Vimeo.

Beautiful video of the August 4 "Cacerolazo"(something like cook pan knocking) in Chile ... The night that the neighbors across the country took to the streets without fear and are found to pans and rhythms. Do not turn off these dreams, that the movement continues to grow ...

I do not know if any of you have heard the news of what is happening in my country, Chile has the world's most expensive education and lower quality, which is why today's school and college students ... and all Chileans , we are mobilized to protest against this situation. We want that Chile is a democratic, fair and equal ... that's necessary a free, quality, secular and non-sexist education... so I ask now NO more police repression of social movements in Chile!

3 comentarios:

  1. My name is glory Williams. i was married for the past 5 years not child, we look for child in different places nothing was done about it, until my friend introduce me to one doctor Lawrees who help me with the power of his great oracle to enable me have children, all thanks goes to him, pleas you need to contact this man he can as well enable you have your own child, his email is lawrees24hrspellhome@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. my names are christiana mike, i have been married for 8 years i was unable to have a child, i have tried my possible best to make sure that i have a child but no way, i have contacted so many spell caster to help me out on this condition know way, i have been to so many celestial churches no way, i said oh god bring me a helper that will help me to get a child, until my friend introduce me to one Dr Lawree i said all of then are the same that they can not help me out in this condition but they just want to eat my money and run away, my friend said that he is not like that, i said just let me give a little try, i contacted him and tell him every thing that has been happening in my marriage, he said i should not worry about anything that he will help me out, after everything he told me to wait for the next three month time i said OK,but in my mind i did believe that he can do it, then after the three month time when i was in the kitchen making break fast i became so dizzy i said to myself what is happening to me again, then a minute late it look like a dream i just get feinted at once, then my husband hear the scream i screamed he quickly rush down to the kitchen and met me on the floor the he quickly rush me to the hospital were the doctor confirm that i am 1 month pregnant i could not believe it, my husband was so exited, he quickly rush kiss me like never before, i said thank you oh lord for bringing Dr Lawrees to save my marriage, please quickly contact him now before it get too late cause no one can do better as Dr Lawrees, Dr abebe is god sent from heaven, his email is: lawrees24hrspellhome@gmail.com

    ResponderEliminar