martes, 10 de mayo de 2011

This is a urgent subjetc in my country: Patagonia Sin Represas

I can not stay without mentioning what is happening in my country today.


In Chile, where I live, just  yesterday politicians approved Hydroelectric HidroAysén that fragment 6 national parks, 11 national reserves, 26 priority conservation sites, 16 wetlands and 32 private protected areas.
Opposed the popular voice, but it matters little that voice to political power.


Yesterday thousands of people protesting against this measure and the only response given by the government to the peaceful march of activists was police repression.
I feel my country is witnessing the reinstatement of fascism, with all the pain it causes me.


A shame.


Really. You can see a little video about it... and more info here Patagonia Sin Represas


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario