viernes, 11 de febrero de 2011

My crafts books thifted collection

I've started a little collection with thrifted crafts books, here the first: Manual del Bordado. Curso de Labores. F. Martí de Gili (Embroidery Handbook).
I love these cute illustrations!!
Now I'm searching for the "Guia práctica ilustrada para labores de hilo y aguja. De Judy Brittain. Editorial Blume....if you find it please tell me because I want it so badly...

Do you collect something? 


Manual del Bordado. Curso de Labores. F. Martí de Gili

Manual del Bordado. Curso de Labores. F. Martí de Gili

Manual del Bordado. Curso de Labores. F. Martí de Gili

Manual del Bordado. Curso de Labores. F. Martí de Gili

Manual del Bordado. Curso de Labores. F. Martí de Gili

1 comentario:

  1. i love old sewing books like these. The images are so simply yet so beautiful. i have so many at home which i inherited from my grandma. hope the sewing goes well. ps. you have a lovely blog! x

    ResponderEliminar