lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

I've accepted this challenge too :)


I'm so excited!!!...Today I found this amazing challenge...

The following are details copied and pasted from Janet's blog.  You can see more in her cute blog Run With Scissors 

I'm excited!!!!
It looks like many of you want to do the 30 day journal challenge along with me and that makes me soooo happy!!!
How about we get started on Monday morning, June 14. That will take us all of the way to July 13 as our last prompt together.
Here is the low-down...
* I will post the prompt and my journal page each morning (before 10:00 am cst)
* I will be posting all of these here, on my blog for everyone to see :)
* My pages are going to strictly be pen and paper but I want you to feel creatively free to add in whatever you want :)
* I have created a Flickr Group where we can all share our pages right here. Join it now!
* I also would love for you to post your pages on your blog as well with a link in the comments so that we can check them out as soon as they are posted!!


I post my first journal pages soon :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario