domingo, 11 de abril de 2010

Dreams comes true ;)

Today is one of those days when I feel that things are gradually taking their place to make my dreams come true. Yesterday I had a wonderful day, full of new people, new experiences and new opportunities. There was synchronicity ... I met with friends and one of them, Moira, introduced me to a woman who had an interesting opportunity for my work: it gave me a photo shoot to appear in a special issue of Paula, what is a very famous magazine in my country and serves as a showcase of your work. I'm very excited because I feel that my work and I've been learning begins to take shape and strength.














Do you have a dream you want to be true?

4 comentarios:

  1. That's so great, congratulations! :)
    My dream is to open my online shop and to sell something handmade, I am currently working on letting this dream come true. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Felicitaciones! que buena oportunidad.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lu...I hope you can open your shop..your work is amazing :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. this is a great post!! I love the photos. Congratulations :) x

    ResponderEliminar