martes, 23 de febrero de 2010

Featured in S&O Productions!!!


Just when I thought I had a terrible day, everything changed: I made two sales, all of my fabrics are sold in the shop Aji and top it off my store was featured in  S&O Production's blog by a treasury made by Creashines !!!... I believe, my heart jumps for joy ...
You can see the treasury in the beautiful blog of Sarah and Olivia


Justo cuando pensaba que había tenido un día terrible todo cambió: hice dos ventas, todos mis tejidos se vendieron en la tienda Aji y por si fuera poco mi tienda apareció en el blog de S&O Productions gracias a un treasury hecho por Creashines!!!...no lo puedo creer, mi corazón salta de alegría...

Pueden ver el treasury en el hermoso Blog de Sara y Olivia


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario